Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Teachers

While I was still learning about how to be a great teacher, they warned us about all the bitching/gossip that goes on in the lunch room.

Now that I am a part of the teaching community, I see exactly what they mean. Because I am still not technically teaching, I keep my mouth shut. However, I don't think I can sit by and hear them talk so badly about some of the students like they have been. You're disgusting.

I don't even eat in the faculty room.... it still reaches me..

To the teacher that imitated the student with a lisp:
I think I might hate you. You believe you are the best teacher in the world, but truth is you are hardly above the line. You dress like you are still in high school, but truth is your clothes do not hide the lines on your face. Grow up. Maybe when you realize all this, you can start DOING YOUR JOB and focus more on helping these kids.

No comments: